PEBA offers retirement employer training online. The Covered Employer Procedures Manualis a great resource with more information.
Request a one-on-one virtual meeting
Employers can request a one-on-one virtual meeting with an Employer Services staff member for assistance with administering PEBA retirement benefits. Meetings are scheduled based on availability.
To make the most of your appointment, please be prepared with any issues or questions. We also encourage you to gather examples or screenshots in advance of your meeting. To request a virtual meeting, complete this online form. We will contact you via email to schedule the meeting.
Retirement Benefits Training
This comprehensive training is for benefits administrators and other staff who administer retirement benefits. Broken down by sections, information includes an introduction to the PEBA-administered retirement systems, membership and enrollment, payroll reporting, service purchase, the retirement process, leaving covered employment, and death claims. You may also view the full presentation on our YouTube channel.
- Assisting members: PowerPoint | Adobe PDF | Video
- Changes after retirement: PowerPoint | Adobe PDF | Video
- Disability retirement: PowerPoint | Adobe PDF | Video
- Returning to covered employment: PowerPoint | Adobe PDF | Video
- Service retirement: PowerPoint | Adobe PDF | Video
- State ORP distributions: PowerPoint | Adobe PDF | Video